quinta-feira, 26 de fevereiro de 2015

Trocando as datas e taxes!

Hey guys!

How's everything?

Today my video is about some bureaucracies where all au pairs has doubt, the first of thing is how works to change the return flight to Brazil in Au Pair in America and the second is about pay or not pay the taxes.

So watch the video and leave comments about the topic!




Hoje meu vídeo é para esclarecer algumas burocracias que toda a au pair tem dúvidas, a primeira delas é como funciona a troca de data de vôo de volta na Au Pair in America e a segunda é sobre pagar ou não pagar as taxes (famoso imposto de renda americano).

* I suppose everyone is wondering why I'm writing the post in English and my answer is: why not? Everybody need to practice include me.
So I will write in English and Portuguese now, ok? Let's go guys, no more lazy days! Almost finish my year like an au pair.

* Eu suponho que todo mundo está se perguntando porque eu estou escrevendo em inglês e minha resposta é: porque não? Todo mundo precisa praticar inclusive eu,
Então, eu escreverei em Inglês e Português agora, ok? Vamos lá pessoal, nada de dias preguiçosos! Estou quase acabando meu ano de au pair!

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário